- Log in to your WooCommerce store’s dashboard
- On the dashboard, click products on the left panel
- Choose the product you want to edit
- Click the Variations tab from the Product data menu
- When you expand the Add Variation dropdown list, you can see the changes that can be made to a product price under Pricing.
- You can increase or decrease the price by a fixed amount or percentage.
- You can set both regular price and sales price.
- From the dropdown list, go to Pricing> Increase the regular prices.
(since we want to increase the price of the T-shirt)
- Then Click Go and save changes
- Generally, we enter a value in the alert box (discount percentage/ offers) and save changes.
- For example, if you want to increase a product’s price by a fixed value of $10, you can just enter 10 in the alert box as shown below.
- Now, if you would like to increase the price of a product by a certain percentage you can enter the value with a % sign. Here we are going to increase the price by five percent. So just type 5% as shown below and press OK.
So, the 5% increase in price is applied to all variations in this category.
Now let’s take a look at the product after applying a 5 % increase in price.
That’s it. Now you have learnt how to change the price of a variable product.